Who We Are
At Mom and Dad’s House, we take pride in devoting ourselves to creating ease and assurance to our residents and their families. Our dedication to nurturing independence and retaining dignity is unfaltering. Residents delight in sensibly designed living accommodations, properly furnished common areas and a peaceful out door area. Our living is casual and gentle, not institutionalized, and appears just like home.
Our Mission at Mom & Dad’s House is to promote resident self-esteem and individual dignity in a secure, supportive, and loving environment. Our purpose is to provide physical, non-medical, care and services to those individuals who require or desire an environment of comfort, safety, and service to meet their special needs as an elderly member of society. We are dedicated to improving the living experience of the elderly and our employees.
- Experienced and professionally trained
- Considerate, compassionate, and caring
- Thorough background screenings & reference checks
- All staff are health screened
- CPR trained and certified by the American Heart Association
- First Aid trained and certified
- Provide hands-on orientation-training
- Provide continuing education
- Administer skill assessment test
Accreditation & Licensing
Mom & Dad’s House is licensed and inspected by the Community Care Licensing Division (CCLD), Department of Social Services. Our care and safety measures meet or exceed the highest standards set by the State of California.
Lic # 198600309